Booking manager covers all needed aspects to embed a whole booking process into your WordPress website in an easy way. It allows required data to be defined at two levels: “Organization” and “Providers”. The organization has the ability to decide whether a Provider will be allowed to define certain parameters or not. The plugin creates a “Booking” page that is ready to be linked to a menu in the front-end of your website.
- Define “Working Hours”: allows you to specify weather your are open or not for business on specific week day. You can also define start and end hours and as well as booking notices and break between appointments. Can be defined at Organization or Provider levels.
- Define “Personal time”: provides a powerful engine to define recurrent events that may affect your availability (Ex. birthdays, holidays, lunch or breaks). You can also define “one time occurrence” events. Can be defined at Organization or Provider levels.
- Personalize how you want customers to pick the appointment time: customers can be presented either with fixed “block times” based on the requested service duration or with a flexible time picker (free time selection). Can be defined at Organization or Provider levels.
- Define “Services”: you can specify price, duration and whether the appointment must be confirmed by the provider or not. Double booking is also supported by the plugin. Can be defined at Organization or Provider levels.
- Run payments through the plugin: easy integration with Stripe for charging your customers right form your website. The plugins make the on-boarding process easy. Payments can be collected per Provider or the Organization could collect all providers payments collectively.
- Booking page: when installing the plugin, a booking page is created. Link that page to a menu entry and you will be all set for star getting appointments requests through your web site.